Saturday, 1 December 2012

Lonely, Lonely is Better

Translation for Ji Mo Ji Mo Jiu Hao
By: Hebe



Maybe because of myself
For losing liters of tears, has become so thin
Facing the mirror, I promise
Soon I will change this face into a smiling one

It doesn't matter what, a mistake in love is a mistake in love.
The sooner its realized, the sooner you can be free.

I'm lonely, lonely, but its fine
For now don't comfort me, don't hug me
Just let be alone to feel this unbearable pain, to go crazy
As long as I didn't die it'll be ok

I'm lonely, lonely, but it's fine
You don't have to come back from my memory with a smile
I don't believe I'm that stupid that I can't forget you, hold on or won't let you go
A person is initially alone

What was borrowed needs to be returned
I will always be able to let you go

Maybe because of you
I dream by myself, what do you still want to change?
It's useless to love again
Everyone has their own cause and effect of karma

What will we have, we will have nothing
As soon as we get through this we can see the future

I'm lonely, lonely, but its fine
For now don't comfort me, don't hug me
Just let be alone to feel this unbearable pain, to go crazy
As long as I didn't die it'll be ok

I'm lonely, lonely, but it's fine
You don't have to come back from my memory with a smile
I don't believe I'm that stupid that I can't forget you, hold on or won't let you go
A person is initially alone

I will always be able to let you go



No comments:

Post a Comment